I love this dish as a snack or breakfast. The process is simple and the fruits of your labour, delicious! I had some mango pulp left over from the summer and was totally delighted to find it in the fridge!
- 2 tbsp chia seeds, soaked in 3/4 cup water for 1 hour
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp sweet (not sour) yellow raisins soaked for 4-6 hours and blended to form a paste
- 1/4 cup mango pulp
- 6 strawberries sliced
- 1 tbsp pomegranate or any seasonal fruit
- Mix the chia seed and half of the raisin paste
- Mix the remaining raisin paste with the coconut milk
- Put a layer of pomegranate and strawberries at the bottom of a glass, then a layer of chia seeds, then some mango pulp.
- Repeat and top up with chopped fruit and a bit of cream.
Dig in! 🙂